Hello,

This is my first post; my father-in-law just gave me 2 Mac's A M001
128K and a 512K. He also threw in a Apple IIe and printer. What’s
great about all of this stuff is that he has all the documentation for
it along with some upgrade stuff for the Apple IIe. The major problem
is he dose not know where he put the software for any of the systems.
Both of the Mac's turn on and give the the "Floppy Disk" on the
screen. I am looking to figure out how to get some old software to get
these Mac’s working.

Is there a place to post some pictures of these?

Any and all ideas are welcome.

Thanks for your help....