Insight cable is going all digital in Q3 2010

On May 9, 2010 1:54 AM, "Scott Holder" <sc...@iamscott.net> wrote:

On my cable system (Comcast in Atlanta, GA) there's about 20-25 stations
available on straight Analog. The major local networks are about 6 of them,
about 10 are religious stations, several more are shopping channels, and a
few are Spanish language. If you're one who watches a lot of first-run TV on
the major networks, you'd probably be fine. None of the major cable-only
networks is available though. Lately more and more stations here are going
not only digital, but encrypted. Lost USA and a couple others a few weeks
ago.

Hard to call it useless though, as converter boxes are readily available and
cheap.

Scott