To: <vintage-macs@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: Zip Plus driver

Legends tells that if you format a Zip disk using a Mac, then start up
another Mac with that Zip disk, there is a driver on the Zip disk which
will load into RAM and allow that second Mac to use the Zip disk.

When I say, "start up the Mac," I don't necessarily mean to start from a
System Folder on that Zip disk. Instead, just insert the Zip disk after
the
Happy Macintosh icon appears.

Again, I don't know if this works-- it's just something I'd read awhile
back.