On Sep 15, 2010, at 12:35 PM, Troy wrote:

I am in need of the Iomega installer on 800KB disks for the Zip 100
Plus drive. Can anyone be of help?

Please don't send me to download sites--i have an Intel iMac and no
external floppy disk and the Mac SE the Zip drive is for is not
networked in any way.

I have the Zip 100 Plus drive, I have the Zip disks, but no Iomega
software nor the extension  (OS 6.0.8) to make it work.

I might be able to fix you up with a disk and that driver. But first I need to find my power supply to my wallstreet. Contact me off list and we can talk more about this and hopefully work something out.

Regards,
Dark_Mac