Hi,

Twat is capitalized because its a temperature value (usually abbreviated T).

I cleaned all the metallic caps today with isopropyl alcohol. All the caps
in the main board had at least some "sticky goo" covered with dust. I have
no more "bus errors" since that.

I suppose there could be something with the initial values given to the
"converging" exponential function. I will get deeper on that.

best.