listen the best thing to do is this...
buy what you want, and maybe get 2.  -- one  for parts.
Vintage macs are a lot like owning vintage cars... you are going to have break
downs, and lots of them...
unless your independent wealthy, you are going to need to learn how to make
repairs your self.

Just like Vintage Mac Collections, and Not knowing how to solder do not really
go well together.

But if you are independently wealthy ... or just very comfortable, and don't
mind spending money.
you could pay me to fix your machines... in Michigan here not too far away.

Charles
MacCaps.com

---
"Vintage Macs" group.