The way that I see it, it's better to be inclusive, rather than exclusive.

To be clear, my interest in Mac collecting is exclusive to 68k Macs,
because those have the most sentimental value, to me.  However, the smaller
the audience, the more likely the group is to wither away, altogether.
Also, a lot of the information that we discuss here is applicable to any
non-New-World Mac.

So, I'm for inclusiveness.

- Alex