Yep, that would do it. I wouldn't write it off that quickly, though - I've
repaired similar damaged to a Casio keyboard and NES, though not quite as
extensive. It just takes some patience ohming out the the traces and
bridging all the bad parts with bodge wires.

What area of the country are you in, and can you solder?

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 7:49 PM, V. Sigma <vincentbesse...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well...I've got good and bad news.
>
> The good news is, I got the keyboard out of the case and was able to
> determine what's wrong!
>
> The bad news...well...just look at it.
>
> http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh222/rockmanDX3/20160823_193331.jpg
>
> http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh222/rockmanDX3/20160823_193327.jpg
>
> http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh222/rockmanDX3/20160823_193316.jpg
>
> http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh222/rockmanDX3/20160823_193324.jpg
>
> http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh222/rockmanDX3/20160823_193320.jpg
>
> Yep, it's done...shame, the casing and keys are in good shape but with
> that much corrosion it's a miracle even the power switch works.
>
> On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 6:12:03 PM UTC-4, V. Sigma wrote:
>
>> I snagged an Extended Keyboard II recently for $5 as a backup/alternative
>> to the Keyboard II I got as part of my Performa 630 setup. However, when I
>> went to try it, I noticed it wasn't working properly. The power key worked,
>> but none of the other keys seem to work and I can't turn off Num Lock,
>> Scroll Lock, and Caps Lock.
>>
>> Is my keyboard toast or can it be saved? It's a bit dirty inside but not
>> so dirty that it should be not working, unless some serious filth lies
>> under all the keys...
>>
> --
> --
> -----