Scott Barber wrote:
>Does the black terminator used for external SCSI devices with the MacIIfx
>have a green led?
>I'm being given one, and want to use the correct terminator...

IMHO the special fx terminator isn't needed for short distances.
SCSI is specified to work over a long distance that most of us never
encounter. Longer distances require more ideal termination (i.e. impedance
matching).
My fx has always worked fine with standard external SCSI termination at
lengths up to 4 feet, and I bet it would go up to at least 10 feet with no
problem.

Gamba
<http://www.accesscom.com/~gamba>