on 8/27/01 4:57 PM, (Vintage Macs) at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Subject: Re: Multiple system folders
>> On Sunday, August 26, 2001, at 10:25 AM, Amber Rhea wrote:
>>

>> I'll search version tracker for System Switcher, thanks for mentioning
>> it.
>> --
>> *** Amber Rhea ***
>>
> It's actually called SystemSwitcher 1.1. An alternative is Apple's own
> System Picker 1.1 (two words). Jag has info.
>
> On this or the Compacts list I recently asked who thought which was
> better, but I can't find the thread revealing the results right now.
> Nevertheless, I have both programs and would be glad to send them to you
> upon request.
>
> Bob F

Thanks for offering Bob! But I already got System Picker from
versiontracker, and SystemSwitcher from
http://www.mxtechs.com/mactv/Downloads/downloads.html. I'm going to try them
both out. Right at this very moment I am about to load 7.5.3 on my external
hard disk.

--
*** Amber Rhea ***
[EMAIL PROTECTED]