I brought home that machine I spoke of a few weeks back. It's now mine.
=^)

In the section, "About This Macintosh", the wording says it is a IIvm.
I am going to run Tech Tool on it to see what Gestalt ID it returns. And,
I'm gonna check the serial number.

Right now, I'm gonna see what Apple themselves may have on this thing.
Or, for that matter, anyone else out there who may have some info on a
Mac that's not supposed to exist, please chip in. I want some info.

Jeff