I concur! too. Gee.

> Has anyone looked up the definition of heathen? It was used correctly -
> Atheism isn't a religion, but a lack of religion.

To my understanding the word means godless person, which is in
keeping with the content of Gregg's quote.
When used directly at a person (people) it can be taken to mean barbaric
or barbarian but its nowhere near in context with the quote. You
would have to draw a long bow to be slighted especially from
such an average quote.

Sadly some people have thin skins and perceive insult where
none exist. Therapy can help. I'm just amazed how many are
on the one list.
Maybe someone could explain their definition and how it can be taken
as a personal insult when used in such a general fashion. Also so I'm not
accused of trying to get in the last word. :)

Sad to see Kyle go. He was very good at mac stuff.
I hope he gets the help he needs. A dictionary might help also.