I see those ads touting the Virtual PC software, and others. I've even seen
it in person, on a G4 Dual-Processor Mac.

As I'm readying to donate a pile of IIci's to the elementary school of my
choice, it occurs to me....

I need to have a Mac that will run Windows. You know, just so I can say
I have one?

And despite working myself to the burn-point, I don't have the money to
buy Virtual PC, so I gotta compromise, right?

Alright, this can piss a lot of you off. But it means no more to me than
turning an LC II into a boombox, so PLEAZE, NO long-drawn-out FLAMES, OK?!

The IIci got a 486 Server motherboard, custom fit and carved the case.
The only clue to the change, from the front, is the floppy drive poking out
of the case's front. Then to put an interesting spin on it, I loaded Windows
NT.

Now I have a Mac running Windows. WELL?!??! What do you expect from the
Resident Mac Whacko?!

Next project will be a Quadra/Performa pizza box motherboard in a IIci,

Geez.
Jeff