> Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 17:09:42 -0400
> From: Terry Earnest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: EZ135
>
> >   Now all I gotta do is find a cartridge for it.

Nice little drives.  Recently picked one up (with eight cartridges) in a
"gimme a few bucks for this pile of stuff, please" deal.  AFAIK, the
media are more reliable than Zips, and I like it so much I traded away
my Zip 100.  Gonna keep my eyes peeled for sources of affordable disks;
if I find anything, I'll post to the list if you like.

> > >  So it will work on my 3000/160?
> >
> > Looks like they have a universal driver for all Syquest drives, dated 7/98,
> > so I would say chances are good that it still works with maybe 8.6 if not
> > newer Mac OS's.

I'm using SyQuest Utilities 4.01 with 8.6 and 9.1, with no probs so far.
 I think SilverLining Lite 2.2 is good to go, too.  Just stick with the
same version for all SyQuest disks and you should be fine.

--
Gene, a.k.a. G-Man
Friends don't let friends do Windows