on 10/3/01 7:55 PM, Terry Earnest at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> So how many times did you reformat it before it started screwing up?

Actually it died on me on the first re-format.  I kept getting a window
saying the media was corrupted and the formatting would be aborted.
However, the other four (knock on wood) are doing just fine.

They were fast enough to even run games and other software right from the
drive without much performance loss.