Robert Poland writes:

>I finally got a AAUI to ethernet adapter for my 6100, OS 7.5.5. I'm
>somewhat lost on what extensions/control panels I need to make it
>work.

The 6100 is more properly covered on the 1st PowerMacs list
<http://lowendmac.com/lists/1st-powermacs.shtml>. It is off topic on this
list, which if for pre-68040 Macs.

>I've installed Apple Built-In Ethernet, Apple Ethernet NB and
>EtherTalk Phase 2, configured Sharing Setup, but the chooser still
>doesn't see the network.
>
>Any advice would be appreciated.

You'll probably want to do a clean install of the Mac OS.

Dan the listmom

Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.
  publisher, Low End Mac                <http://lowendmac.com/>
  publisher, Low End PC                  <http://lowendpc.com/>
  publisher, Digital-Views.com      <http://digital-views.com/>
  publisher, Digigraphica            <http://digigraphica.com/>