Hi All,
This is my first post.
I was recently given a Mac IIci, everything seemed to be fine when I got it,
until I proceeded to trash the OS. I obviously deleted a few files that I
shouldn't have :-)
I don't have the original setup disks that the machine came with nor any
other Mac software. I downloaded System 7.5.3 from Apple. My problem is that
all of the files are in Mac binary format and I only have Linux PCs at my
disposal. I can mount HFS diskettes and I have the macutils package for Linux
installed. Does anyone know of a way that I can re-install the Mac with my
current resources, or should I just find someone with the OS setup disks. Any
South Africans on this list, especially someone from Gauteng?

Cheers
Ross Addis

--
No Microsoft product was used in any way to write or send this text. If you
use a Microsoft product to read it, you're doing so at your own risk.

Ross Addis

MIP Holdings - Technische Abteilung
Besuchen Sie uns im Internet: http://mip.co.za