Mart offered:

>Ken Strayhorn:
>>Anyone have a copy of the driver for the Color OneScanner
>>600/27?
>
>What this thing needs is the 'Ofoto' scanner software, IIRC.
>Did you try that ?

Actually, a hard day of web Goggling ended up with my
finding an archive that had the disk images of the
original software package that came with the 600/27,
so I grabbed a copy of that. It comes with the PhotoShop
plugin and the Apple "Dispatcher" stand-alone scanning
software.  Don't think they offered Ofoto with the
later scanners, just the OneScanner and Color OneScanner,
but I could be wrong.

If anyone wants the images (Driver Museum? Pickle?) just let
me know.

I've got the scanner hooked up to a PB3400c, and the
install went fine - but the computer locks up every time
I try to scan about halfway through - it does the
preview scan just fine, but locks on actual scan.
Strange.  My feeling is it's a conflict somewhere.

Ken Strayhorn
computer guy
Duke University