--
Hi pickle!

I have a similar problem. I'm using 7.53 on a IIci with an ethernet
card attached to a hub -Netgear 104- which has a cable modem plugged
into it along with a Umax S900. I can mount the IIci drives on the
Umax and can get into files, but when I try to use Eudora or Netscape
(or iCab) I can't make a connection. I tried installing OT 1.0.8,
which seems like the oldest version I can find. It wont install on a
IIci. Is there anything else that I can install that will allow me to
set DHCP?

dan_A