--
Hi All-

I recently upgraded my IIci with a Sonnet Presto 040 card. I also
have the IIci on my cable network. Prior to installing the 040, I had
Eudora problems (V3.01). I was able to get on line with ICab but no
matter what I did to the Eudora settings I kept getting this error
message:

"Error involving Domain Name System. -23009 There are already 64 TCP
or UDP streams open. (tcp:544)".

Eudora opened but could not send or receive.

Now. after upgrading my DI-604 router firmware, when I try to just
open Eudora, it crashes the machine. Anyone know of specific
conflicts--040 card or its software with Eudora 3.01???
Any versions of Eudora or other email client that works with sys
7.5.3 and 040 card?  Or does experience say that the problem lies
elsewhere?  Any help or questions  appreciated. Thanks.

dan_A