--- the pickle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Interestingly enough - and this is probably why we
> were so confused - Apple
> made a monitor called the "AppleColor
> High-Resolution RGB" monitor, and I, at
> least, thought that's what you were referring to.
> It's a 640x480
> fixed-frequency 13" monitor with a Trinitron tube in
> it and it's a heckuva nice
> (if somewhat heavy) monitor.

Yes, nice monitor. Fully adjustable raster too if you
pop the panel off the back. #>%#ing shame Apple
restricted it to only 640x480 when it's easily big
enough for 832x624. Just worked on an 8100 with one.

Heyyy, any chance it could be hacked like doing the
12" color up to 640x480? :)

=====
"Work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger.
More than ever hour after our work is never over." Daft Punk