--- flawed jai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> what the H are they trying to tell me here?
> it's an epson color stylus 640. can I or can't I put
> it on my 68K mac
> II's in system 7.x?????????

It has a parallel port and a USB port? Apparently
no solution for 68k, even with PowerPrint unless
the generic Epson Stylus Color driver might work.
(It only has two Epson Stylus drivers, one color and
one mono.)

Put on the swap list that you're looking for
PowerPrint 4.5.2 or older with the serial to parallel
cable. NOT the USB version. PowerPrint is the only
way you're going to _directly_ connect any printer
that doesn't have a Mac type Serial or AppleTalk
port. (Unless a NuBus USB card and 68k USB drivers
fall out of the sky. ;-)

=====
"Work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger.
More than ever hour after our work is never over." Daft Punk