As I said, Compaq/Lemark printers were really good. No Epson for color
photo printing, but they handled most print jobs well, and you did get
above average color quality. We use them (an A4000 right now) as our
store fax, copier, and printer. We print color sale tags with them too.
We recieve an average of 15 faxes a day. 4-5 pages of sale tags, and
only need to replace to cart every few months. Cheap Lexmarks suck
though, and Compaq did have a killer warranty in place, they would
overnight you a new printer and all you had to do is pack up the old
one and send it back prepaid in the box they sent.

I'd still rather have an Apple LaserWriter 12/660PS thoguh. I'd sell my
right foot for one, and I use that foot a lot!

-Robyn