Thanks for all the help guys. The IIci is happlily prining away in COLOR
to the XP box, and I just did a test b&w print from my Classic, and it
was SNAPPY! (after having to wait an hour for a 3page essay on the
StyleWriter I)

I just got a IIsi for free, and it has some major software issues. It's
booting off a floppy (which I got with it) that has the IIe (card?)
software on it, presumably for an LC. The OS is system 6. On the HD
there is system 7, I think. But even though the sysfol is blessed, it
ask for the floppy on boot. Weird, huh? I'm thinking of getting another
IIsi and doing a "Macintosh IIsx" (ideas appreciated for name) thing
along the lines of the Q805 hack. I know the IIsi's PDS slot is
identical to the one in the SE/30, and I also know that the SE/30 can
logically accept at least 5 cards (space permitting, of course). If I
got enough pass-thru slot adapters for an si, would it be able to use
several NuBus cards (I'm thinking sort of a localtalk bridge, so needs
ethernet)? I don't want all the burden on my IIci (which I'm planning to
do an HD upgrade on soon. I got my hands on an Atlas drive, I believe,
and I think it is about 9GB in size. It is going to go to my 7100, and
the 7100's 500M drive will replace the IIci's 160. The 160 can go to my
IIsi, and its 80 will go to my SE, from which the 40M will go to...)

Arghh! My little room is too full of Macs! I have:
Classic: sitting on my bedstand
IIci: on my desk (with its collossal 1024x384 screen resolution)
Performa 400: on the floor waiting for something to do (any free
internet services for 68k's? my grandma really wants to get on the email
bandwagon. I would set up a PC for her to use NetZero, but PC's...
Viruses... BSOD... And she can't remember how to listen to a CD on her
stereo-- much easier to simply put a shortcut to something in the
Launcher)
IIsi: on the floor pending another case to mate it with
SE SuperDrive: on the floor pending an organized Localtalk setup
throughout the house
SE FDHD: in my brother's room, pending more space there
7100/66av: in my brother's room, for little bro stuff
AMD/233 box: Hey! That's not a Mac! Pending a fresh install of DOS 6 and
Fusion, then modify autoexec so it boots instantly into System 7.1 :)
I need to dedicate a room to Maccing (sp?), except that would mean
parting with the soothing ambient noise of several fans as I drift to
sleep...