Hi again,
You guys must think that I am the biggest dumbass that can't solve my own
problems...I can but god has it in for me! :-(

I switched on my colour classic about 5 mins ago and had this problem:
Ok, it has OS 7.6.1 installed.
It lit up and started booting... then the white rectangle that says "Welcome
to macintosh." came up like in OS 7.1 (Its the mac logo in 7.6.1) but it
said "Figured out what BETA stands for." then starts again and chimes.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was some kind of un-funny prank from my friend who thinks I am
jelous of him being a ms beta tester. But the CC has no internet and he is
in a different country!

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I am going to try to boot from install CD but if that fails then I need you
guys to help me out. :-)

Ohh, god has it in for me! Bust CC, Bust LC475, Bust Risc PC. - I'll go feel
sorry for myself in my own time.

Please help!

Dan