Does anyone have a clue as to why Apple finally released 7.5.3 this way?
It seems very awkward for most people.  I'm just happy I was able to get
the update version of 7.5.3 when it was available as 14 disk images, even
though it required that 7.5 already be installed.  It has come in very
handy.

        Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gregg Eshelman"