I have told you all too many times that stuff like this should be handled OFF LIST!

Do so or anyone posting to this thread or the 'My Lil LC to Pickle' thread will be
banned for 72 hours without prior warning. I'm fed up with this happeneing every time
someone gets upset.

As for 'pickle' watch it. The thin ice you were standing on is showing signs of
cracking. I have no quarms about you recommending reading the FAQ, which is a fine
tome of information, but trying to force people to read it is not done. Free speech
rules and all that. The fact that Dan can't print it in 72point text and spray paint
it on the back of everyones hands is something you wil just have to come to terms with.

Sorry if this sounds like swinging a big hammer. I think I'm having a Steve Jobs
momenent. I'm sure you can understand what I am saying.

This thread and the 'My Lil LC to Pickle' thread are both closed as of now. Any
complkaints about members should be sent to me Off-List.

--
Mark Benson

Vintage Macs List Nanny
http://homepage.mac.com/markbenson