> New face here.  Just picked up a couple of IIci's for play & learning.
>
> Adam, have you considered something like QuickKeys (haven't used it) or
> Tempo II Plus?  The latter was more a scripter than macro recorder.

Thanks for the suggestions :) I haven't used either before, but I'll start
scouring abandonware sites for them and see what they can do.

Now for something else... If you had to glue some Mac plastics back together
(minor interior damage in my 3400) what type would you use? I tried
superglue, but it didn't hold (probaby due to the tiny contact area). I was
thinking of Araldyte or something similar???

Cheers,
Adam.