Gamba wrote:

flawed jai was kicked off this and other lists for putting my address on
a personal spam list and continuing to send me unwanted email despite
several requests to stop doing so. It had nothing to do with an off topic
post. It had to do with spamming me after I said I would ban flawed jai

from the list if it ever happened again.

Dan the listmom

I guess I'm just having another one of my stupid days.
I don't understand why behavior that is completely off-list is
justification for being kicked off list(s).

well exactly. surely thats a personal matter, not a list matter. thats precisely the sort of thing i'm ranting about - personal issues are clouding professional judgement in the running of this list. and this is discouraging people from joining and from posting.

bw

m~

--
 ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

.::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.