Marcin Wichary wrote:

: Marcin, its a 68k list so windows 3.1 is about as close to topic : as possible and that would require a 040.

Sorry, I've just been following the topic... Guess it got a little
bit off the track. :)

I'd like to continue but our nanny isn't fond of M$ at the best of times. Never need to apoligize to me.

Marten? you around. :)

If it will sate your curiousity I'll have a look at which IE version is installed with longhorn. M$ doesn't sell its alpha versions to the public unlike some platforms, still they rarely pass beta by the time they are released which is much the same as everyone else. Nix on the other hand never claims to be the "be all you ever need OS" and is always in a state of flux.

Cheers Marcin, your site is coming along very well. Excellent job.