--- Mark Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mar 19, 2004, at 06:27 am, Gregg Eshelman wrote:
>
> > I'm especially interested in one that is NOT
> > busmastering or one that busmastering can be
> disabled
> > on.
>
> What applications are you using it for that require
> bus-mastering to be disabled? Just curious...

Media 100 in an off-topic Radius 81/110 Mac Clone. :)
The NuBus Media 100 cards work fine in a Quadra with a
busmaster NuBus SCSI card, but not in the NuBus
Powermacs, not even the 110Mhz 8100 or 81/110 with
their improved "Bart 21" chip. Or at least that's
the official line. I haven't heard from anyone who
tried Media 100 with a NuBus Jackhammer in a 110Mhz
8100, and nobody else at all who used Media 100 in
a clone.

My website. The Unofficial NuBus Media 100 Info Site.
http://home.rmci.net/gregg1/media100/NuBusM100.html

I also have a "spare" set of the Media 100 cards with
cables, dongles to enable all the features, and
software, on eBay. Got a couple days left, just plug
NuBus into the search on the main page. :)

=====
Say hello to Juror #49. Yep, I'm on jury duty until the end of March. Gotta call in
each weekend. Fun.