Hey folks..

Just wondering about a problem I've been having on my Mac IIsi.

When I power up, I usually have to try 10 to 15 times before I actually
get the newly-acquired Mac IIsi to boot.  The first 10-14 times my Mac
will do one of a few things:

a) give me a sad Mac with the error code "000000F 0000001" or "000000F
0000002", forcing me to restart
b) simply hang on the "Happy Mac" forcing me to restart
c) hang on the "Welcome to Macintosh." screen, forcing me to restart
 and finally, just today, I got a new one:
d) a Bomb screen (before showing a happy Mac) saying there was a "bus
error"

After I get it to finally boot successfully, it runs fine with no problems
whatsoever.  I have had it up and running for days with no trouble.  It's
almost like it needs to be 'warmed up' like an old car or something before
it can run well.

I have reseated the RAM and changed the battery to no effect.  I also have
one of those PDS to NuBus converter cards installed, but no expansion card
installed on top of it.

I have a spare IIsi motherboard, but I am wary to swap them as this
problem doesn't really hinder my usage of the IIsi in any way other than
forcing me to set aside 10 minutes of my time 'warming it up'.

I'm just curious as to what would cause symptoms such as this.  Anyone?