I share an office with a colleague. I had set up my LaserWriter IIg on the ethernet, and we were both enjoying printing without having to walk to the network printers :-)

I use it to print from my PowerBook G4, and Mac IIci. I set him up with MacLan s/w on his Win NT machine, and he could print also.

Wonderful for such vintage equipment.

But I was away on business, then he went away for a weeks vacation. He says it was working fine, so he just turned it off when he left.

Now when I turn it on, the the lights flash OK, go through a sequence, which ends with the green (activity?) light flashing. I think this is the machine preparing a start-up page. then the green light goes out and paper and roller red lights (the two on the right) start to flash and nothing happens :-(

I filled the paper tray, and checked for jams, but everything looks OK.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
               John