Hey,
If you're emailing from a PC, find TransMac. The shareware version will let you read and write Mac floppies on a PC. Download Open Transport from http://www.info.apple.com/support/oldersoftwarelist.html
Find a copy of Unstuffit if you don't have one. Stick that on via floppy. Stick your ethernet card in and hook it up to a dumb hub like a NetGear one. It has to be a 10mb hub, not autosensing. Hook that up to your router. Put an FTP server on your LC, like NetPresenz via floppy. Put an FTP client on your PC. You should be able to FTP stuff back and forth.

Thomas

To: "Vintage Macs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 6:44 PM
Subject: R E Q U E S T

I'm trying to get my LC III to connect to my eMac via ethernet.

I have an LC III w/ system 7.1 and NO MAC TCP and FreePPP which is what I think I need to make it work.

Even though I can d/l the fr//the net legally I can't get it on the LC III cause no 400k 3.5 drive.

SOMEONE,, anyone please send me these files and whatever else yout think I might need cause I'm not sure on t his, on 400k 3.5" disk to:

T.Hagen
1628 Montezuma
Columbus, TX 78934

Thank you in advance.