At 6:33 PM -0500 1/12/05, Thomas Burns wrote:
I can see IIci on my LAN, and FTP files to it from my XP box.
It is a dynamic dns service, but I have the program that updates the IP every 10 mins or so.
I have ports 80 and 8080 forwared to that machine and it's also outside the DMZ.
A few people on the outside have been able to hit it and someone told me their security level was low on their browser. Could that have something to do with it? Most people who hit it just get a time out.

I swear I'm going to squeeze every bit of usefulness out of this IIci. lol

If anyone can ping it the address it http://atantavintagetravel.no-ip.info:8080

I'm not getting address resolution on atantavintagetravel.no-ip.info -- Clark Martin Redwood City, CA, USA Macintosh / Internet Consulting