I have several compact Macs (512k's, Pluses and SEs)as well as Mac
IIsi's, IIci's, LC's (LC. Performa 405, Performa 450), a Q605 as well
as my 5260/100 and
my 5400/180 (my non-Macs won't be mentioned). People are amazed that I
don't feel the need for a G4 or G5 (or at the very least a G3!). Would
I turn down a donated G3/G4/G5? Not at all, but I still feel my older
Macs (as well as my Apple //c and my 3 Apple ][e's) have a use.
Someone is going to gift me a 7100 as soon as he finds it (it is in a
closet someshere) and all I did was say my 5400/180 could use a stick
of RAM if he had any spare ones lying around.

Steve
(My non-Macs/non-Apples are not set up at this time).