Hi all,

Some of you may have gotten a similar message on the
Compact Macs list. I've used Apple Computers since
1989 and have worked as a school computer technician
since 1992. However, I am the only Apple guy left at
my school and am in charge of 100 or so Macs
districtwide, the majority of which are in storage
(some are Classics, IIsi, LC, etc)

I've got a decent collection from over the years. Most
are leftovers from the school that survived the
dumpster (before we donated old Macs to charity) or
from teachers who were downsizing. However, I am also
going to have to downsize, as I am moving from my
house to a townhouse. Therefore my load of Macs needs
to be cut in half or more, especially with a boxed Mac
128K on its way.

While I don't plan on selling the 128K or the Lisa
that has its original box, I do have some vintage
"non-compact" Macs that I may list with the SE, SE/30,
and various Apple IIs. However, based on what I've
seen on eBay (I'm a bit of an eBay novice) the modular
Macs aren't in that high of demand. Right now I've got
a IIsi that's got an 80MB HD, 1MB RAM, and a working
floppy drive. All is in good order on it, case is
average (pulled from a middle school). I also have a
Mac IIfx that was an upgraded II. No video card right
now so I can't test it to see if it works, but it does
appear the batteries are dead. I have a ton of
batteries so I can replace these. It has two floppy
drives (one 800K, one 1.4MB) plus an 80MB HD.

Could I  possibly get anything on eBay for either? I'm
thinking about starting the bids at $5-ish. Please let
me know if that's too much by tomorrow afternoon, as I
may start listing once I get home from work...yes, the
teachers and students are out but IT is still in
session...

Scott