Hi there,

With these new Intel chips, Macs won't be called ever again as 'G5' or 'G4'.

Will we return to names like those on the past? (Centris, Quadra, LC,
etc...) Or will Macs be called as Mac D or PowerBook M?

I've heard the word 'Mactel'. I don't want to have a computer called Mactel!
It looks like a telephone or something like that (at least in Portuguese).

By the way, as Intel chips will power the new Macs, will the prices drop a
bit? Finally I will get a Macintosh that will run my Window$ games and progs
as well!

Greetings,