Dennis:

Look at it this way. When you finally get it up and good
you'll be quite an authority on the IIci and you'll feel
like it's part of the family.

I've got quite a few spare parts for mine on the shelf, If
you can't get the bugs worked out the motherboard or the
L2 cache card is bad, I've got anything you might need. If
you need something, contact me off list you can have it on
the cheap.

Jim =;^}

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---