Hi Scott,
Thanks for your reply. Would the bracket from an LC III work? I have a spare. I would imagine so...

I do not have an extra floppy drive, actually. The one I will be getting only has one drive. However, most of my disks are 1.4 MB, so an 800k drive won't be too much help ;-)

I am working on getting an Apple 8/24 something video card, along with a few others... It seems to fit the bill.

I can probably steal some PRAM batteries from other Macs, until I can make my own batteries. I think you are referring to the process of using AA batteries soldered together, right? Or, are the batteries in the Mac II soldered in? It didn't look like it...

Anyone have any idea of value?

Thanks,
Kyle-