I have a IIci with maxed out RAM and a 50MHz Daystar '030 accelerator. It
works pretty good except...

The MIDI sequencer I'm using on it is an old non 32-bit clean version of
Performer. Because it's not 32-bit clean, I have to run it in 24-bit mode
and System 7.1 takes about 115MB of the RAM. When in 32-bit mode the system
only takes 15MB.

Rick