Hi Kawal,

We have roughly a million codes for the UK and some very enthusiastic
users in that part of the world.

You should start by using the website www.digit-eyes.com     Make a
free account, log in and use the tutorials, printing the three
instruction sheets and walking through it step by step:

http://www.digit-eyes.com/cgi-bin/digiteyes.fcgi?action=demoUPCCodes

http://www.digit-eyes.com/cgi-bin/digiteyes.fcgi?action=demoTextLabels

http://www.digit-eyes.com/cgi-bin/digiteyes.fcgi?action=demoAudioLabels

You'll find that they help you get familiar with the process of using
visible light scanning.

If you have other questions or suggestions for new features or
improvements, please drop us a line at the support address so we can
help!

Cordially,
Nancy Miracle