Hi Roger,

What you are describing isn't really how we intended the product to
work.  After you scan, and you see a product, there is a scan button
that you can use to scan again.  So if you are not finding another
scan button, it argues that you are perhaps on a page of the app that
is different from the results page.

If you are in the "more information" section, that is actually in a
browser and you'll need to click the "Results" back arrow to return to
where you see the scan button.

So, the first question is "are you seeing scan results" at all?    If
not, the phone / pad is still in scan mode and we can help you with
scanning?

And the second one is "do you find the scan button on the results
page" ?   If this is a problem, we may need you to send a screenshot
to supp...@digit-eyes.com    You can take the screen shot by holding
down the home key at the bottom of the display and simultaneously
clicking the "on" button at the top of the unit.   You'll then need to
go to the display of photos and select the last one and email it to
us.

And the third is "are you on the more information page?"  If so, click
the "results" back arrow to return to results and scan again?