Yes.

At 05:31 PM 4/19/2012, you wrote:
is there a messaging app on the IPad?
Just curious, I assume not, but still would like to know.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: iPhone versus iPad?

Hi,

Honestly, its just a personal preference thing. The iPad won't do anything you can't do on an iPhone. Well, except have 4G connectivity. But this will probably be on the iPhone coming out later this year. Some prefer the bigger screen for typing. This I can understand. Especially if they get a case with a built in keyboard. This essentially turns the iPad into a netbook.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info