Yes status report is a great little app. One thing I will mention about this
app, is to get your updates, duble tap with one finger, wait for the tri tone,
and slide it downwards. This will bring up your updates from a few different
social apps.

Hope this helps,

Jenn

To the world you are someone but to someone you are the world!