From: "Wayne Merritt" <wcmerr...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: Another "Does Such a Thing Exist?"

The big thing about Status Report that I was not fond of
is all of
your social network updates appear in 1 massive list. If
I want to
read new posts from FB, then I'd like a separate list of
just FB only
updates, instead of wading through both Twitter and FB.
However, for
what it does, it does it well. I have chosen to only get
FB updates in
Status Report and Twitter updates with TweetList.

Jmt,
Wayne

On 4/21/12, Jennie Facer <pup...@me.com> wrote:
> Yes status report is a great little app. One thing I
> will mention about this app, is to get your updates,
> duble tap with one finger, wait for the tri tone, and
> slide it downwards. This will bring up your updates
> from a few different social apps.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Jenn
>
> To the world you are someone but to someone you are the
> world!
>
> On Apr 21, 2012, at 9:16 AM, Traci <our4p...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Isn't there an app Status Report?  I think people on
>> this list have raved about it.  If I understand it
>> correctly, it'll put your Facebook feed and twitter
>> feed together in a neat and tidy list.
>>
>> Hopefully, others may chime in on this, or look it up
>> via the archives of this list.
>>
>> HTH,
>> Traci
>> Sent by Macbook Air Mail
>>
>> On Apr 21, 2012, at 2:35 AM, Anne Günther wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Eric
>>> Niot exactly an app. But it's possible to put your
>>> facebook feed in twitterfeed, which is a website.
>>> Then the feed entries will show up in the timeline a
>>> as posts from you. I use it with another account
>>> which I follow with my regular one, so as not to
>>> annoy folks who follow me. Guenni

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My websites: