Hey Molly. As I mentioned yesterday, I was unable to duplicate this here on my phone, sense then, I've tried doing so in several different apps I use and still can't quite figure out why your router is doing this. I guess if it were me, I'd try several different things, at least to have more to tell apple if I had to call in on this. I'd first try to make sure this is happening in other areas of the phone, not only the mail app. For example, safari, the messages app used for text/i-messaging, even trying to spell the names of the icons located on your home screen. I'd also try other options of the router, to see if the same thing happens, safari would be a good start here. If your in the safari application, does using word, line, headings, links, cause this to happen as well?

Take care.