Hello,

It sounds like you might be having some difficulties issuing the up and down
flick. If your angle is off, the phone may interpret a horizontal flick. If you
are delaying, the phone may interpret a touch and will read what is under your
finger at the time.

If either of these are the case, I strongly recommend going in to setting,
general, accessibility, voice over, practice area and practice the gestures
until you can perform them accurately all the time. Using the practice area is
how I learn the specifics of each gesture.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone