Is this button supposed to say something as in a label? I can't find anything
on the top left besides the back button.

Thank you so much!

Jenn

On May 1, 2012 at 08:05:41 MDT, crashwrite <r...@goodhumans.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I am the developer of the Emailganizer app.

Thanks very much for your use and kind words about the app.

Unfortunately, the latest update breaks critical voice over functionality
on the Mail viewing screen. Virtually all of the buttons on that screen are
no longer labelled :>(  As such, I am advising people that use voice over
to NOT update to or download this latest version of the app.

I hope to submit a fix by the end of the day, but it will likely take a
week for that to become available on the App Store.

***

With respect to the free app, that has been removed from the store due to
unrelated issues. It is unclear when or if the free app will become
available again.

***

With respect to the Speak Folder functionality, this is unrelated to voice
over. It is available in the most recent versions of the pro app. It can be
invoked by tapping the top left button while viewing and Inbox and then
tapping 'Speak Folder'. Then there is a privacy warning. Once that is
confirmed, your entire Inbox will be 'Spoken'.

****

With respect to POP3, David correctly states that the app does not support
POP accounts. The reason for this limitation is that eMailGanizer needs to
access your email folders in order to be most useful. With IMAP, these
folders are stored in your email account in the cloud. That makes them
accessible to all of your devices and all of your computers.

Without IMAP (or another suitably advanced protocol) your email folders can
only be stored on a single device. So, if you file a POP3 email into a
folder on your computer, there is no way to access it on your phone (and
vice versa).

When confronted with this issue, many users convert to a gmail account and
uses gmail's POP fetching capabilities to periodically import their other
mail.

Thanks!

    -Rich