hello all,
can emailganizer manage the .zip attachments? can, for example, ecport these types of attachments?
thank you in advance.
----- Original Message ----- From: crashwrite
 To: viphone@googlegroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 4:05 PM
 Subject: Re: New Feature In Emailganizer

 Hi All,

 I am the developer of the Emailganizer app.

 Thanks very much for your use and kind words about the app.

Unfortunately, the latest update breaks critical voice over functionality on the Mail viewing screen. Virtually all of the buttons on that screen are no longer labelled :>( As such, I am advising people that use voice over to NOT update to or download this latest version of the app.

I hope to submit a fix by the end of the day, but it will likely take a week for that to become available on the App Store.

 ***

With respect to the free app, that has been removed from the store due to unrelated issues. It is unclear when or if the free app will become available again.

 ***

With respect to the Speak Folder functionality, this is unrelated to voice over. It is available in the most recent versions of the pro app. It can be invoked by tapping the top left button while viewing and Inbox and then tapping 'Speak Folder'. Then there is a privacy warning. Once that is confirmed, your entire Inbox will be 'Spoken'.

 ****

With respect to POP3, David correctly states that the app does not support POP accounts. The reason for this limitation is that eMailGanizer needs to access your email folders in order to be most useful. With IMAP, these folders are stored in your email account in the cloud. That makes them accessible to all of your devices and all of your computers.

Without IMAP (or another suitably advanced protocol) your email folders can only be stored on a single device. So, if you file a POP3 email into a folder on your computer, there is no way to access it on your phone (and vice versa).